David Jones is set to launch the summer season with their refurbished Elizabeth Street store in December this year. Louis Vuitton will be part of this launch with the opening of our Ground Floor store in addition to our existing shoe business on Level 7.
As a Store Manager, you will be an ambassador of the Brand. You will lead and develop the store team through:
- inspiring hands-on management and coaching
- establishing a client-centric mindset
- best-in-class operations management
- effective floor management and being a visible presence and support
You will be directly accountable for developing the business and monitoring your store's operations and budget.
We are looking for an experienced people leader of at least 20 people, with extensive experience building a luxury business. To ensure your success in leading our Maison, you will also bring:
- commercial acumen and the ability to drive results within a multi-department store environment
- proven experience identifying and leveraging business opportunities to ensure the achievement of your store's goals
For more than 150 years, men and women at Louis Vuitton have shared the same spirit of excellence and passion, reaffirming their expertise every day. With us, every career is a journey, filled with excitement and challenge, desire and daring. There is no better way to reveal your potential.
You will be working with talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market. In addition, will also have an opportunity to attend industry renowned training and have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.