As the Flagship Store Manager, reporting to the Store Director, you will be an Ambassador of the brand, effectively running the Flagship Boutique ensuring maximum profitability and productivity.
You will be an inspiring and motivating leader and coach, developing the store team to higher performance.
You will identify new business opportunities and implement actions to ensure your store meets sales targets and minimising stock loss, shrinkage and store operating costs.
- Ensure policies, operational standards and procedures are communicated, understood & implemented whilst also proposing any improvement actions
- Monitor store controllable expenses and partner with Finance on the review and action of the monthly P&L
- Take accountability alongside Store Support for the health and safety management of the store
- Supervise loss asset protection and risk management
- Control stock loss within the boutique budget and implement stock audits effectively
- Ensure that the team are fully trained and understand the Company systems relating to point of sale and cash handling/stock loss control
- With support from Department Managers, ensure effective team operations e.g. rotas, payroll (with HR support)
Team Leadership & Engagement
- Develop Department Managers and Sales team to ensure their teams deliver the Loewe experience to every Client. Support them with consistent coaching, identify their development and training needs, and those of their team and partner with them to tailor individual action plans
- Identify, recruit and develop talents and work with HR and the Head of Northern Europe to secure succession plans
- Manage and motivate the team to drive the business: create a positive work environment, empower the team, encourage innovative solutions
- Take part in the recruitment, training, evaluation, motivation and development of the staff.
- Network with Loewe and LVMH colleagues to share best practices.
Business & Client Development
- Drive the team to think commercially, consistently considering opportunities to add value
- Establish a Client-centric mindset in store to ensure the highest level of customer experience and achieve Client retention objectives
- Act as a Loewe ambassador in your local market, by proactively representing the Brand
- Be aware of the competitive landscape and market trends
- In multi-store markets, develop relationships with surrounding Loewe Store Managers to optimise business opportunities and Client experience
PROFILE & EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive Boutique management retail experience in the luxury goods sector.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong operational and analytical skills
- A passion for Loewe and our collections
- Keen interest in culture and art
- Fluency in a second language (preferred)
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Private Medical Health Insurance with Vitality
- Generous Pension scheme (employee input 3%, employer input 8%)
- Long term career path & Development structure
- Global mobility programme with worldwide opportunities