We are looking for a Store Manager for our store in Istinye Park. As a Louis Vuitton Store Manager, you will be an ambassador of the Brand. You will manage and coach your team into building sustainable Client relationships in a very local clientele market. You will strive to identify business opportunities and implement the related actions in order to ensure the achievement of your store´s goals and maximize results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Team Management and Development
- Develop Managers to ensure their teams deliver the Louis Vuitton Promise to every Client, through demonstrating and modeling the 4 Louis Vuitton Attitudes,
- Support them with consistent coaching, identify their development and training needs, and those of their team, and partner with the Field Coach Trainer to tailor individual action plans,
- Identify, recruit and develop talents, secure succession plans,
- Translate strategic and business goals into concrete and individual actions and objectives,
- Set achievable yet challenging team and individual targets for the store; assess, monitor and manage performance to ensure these goals are achieved,
- Manage and motivate the team to drive the business: create a positive work environment, empower the team, encourage innovative solutions,
Client and Business Development
- Lead and develop the business of the store, by cultivating a comprehensive and strategic understanding of it and relating to all relevant stakeholders,
- Maximize the potential of all product categories and universes carried in the store, capitalizing on all available support and fostering synergies between categories,
- Build a loyal Clientele, leveraging all clienteling tools, establishing a Client-centric mindset in store,
- Be the voice of the store in your country by understanding business and local market to suggest actions and recommendations.
- Be aware of the competitive landscape and market trends
Role Model on Selling and Floor Management
- Lead by example on the floor, understand the Clients' needs, identify potential areas of improvement and cultivate a feel for the market trends,
- Ensure business opportunities are maximized through efficient sales floor management,
- Provide consistent and qualitative feedback, coach the team on the spot and coach your Managers into coaching their own teams.
- Ensure policies, standards and Louis Vuitton procedures are communicated and implemented
- Monitor store controllable expenses, supervise loss, asset protection and risk management and be accountable for inventory management.
Passion for the Brand, Curiosity, agility, commercial mind-set and empathy.
Management & Leadership; Responsibility & Ownership; Social & Networking skills; Professional attitude.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience, of which at least five of them in retail and/or from high end hospitality/hotel management, with a demonstrative track record in sales, leadership and management skills,
- Strong knowledge and a genuine appreciation and interest in luxury products and Client,
- Inspiring leader, creative, results driven and detail oriented, with strong coaching and communication skills,
- Strong relational skills who enjoys to connect and build genuine people relations,
- Fluent English/Turkish. Any additional language is an advantage.
- Computer literacy,
- University Degree.