To be the Store Manager of our Kildare store and to serve as an ambassador for the brand. Deliver an extraordinary and personalised shopping experience to all clients.
- To manage the boutique to increase sales and improve results though creative and effective use of all resources, including motivational leadership and business development.
- Operate the boutique through exceptional customer service, sales management, adhering to operating procedures and effective staff management and leadership.
- Act as an ambassador for the Brand at all times, incorporating brand values in all aspects of the role and serving as a role model for the team and wider business.
Service and Sales Management
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service every day. Aim to exceed customer expectations of Thomas Pink services and products, thereby ensuring high customer satisfaction at all times.
- Ensure the boutique communicates the brand values in all aspects and provide an extraordinary and personalised Thomas Pink shopping experience.
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor (acting as a role model) and ensuring Thomas Pink standards are achieved.
- Develop and motivate sales team through target setting and continuously motivate to ensure team meet sales targets and productivity goals.
- Provide forecasts of store KPI and budget targets for Head of Retail.
- Establish and implement regular action plans in cooperation with the Head of Retail to develop sales for each product category and increase clientele.
- Ensure adequate client and prospect databases are maintained and well used.
- Ensure effective follow up of mystery shopping programme results.
- Lead and develop the business of the boutique, by cultivating a comprehensive and strategic understanding of it and action required.
- Be aware of the local trading environment and its impact on our sales, including competitors' trading activities and suggest actions and recommendations.
- Be a Thomas Pink ambassador in the local community, by proactively representing the brand in relevant local activities and cultivating new clientele.
- Work with Communications and the Head of Retail to develop and implement promotional activities that will grow the brand's client base.
Team Management and Development
- Manage, coach and train staff in order to develop their potential and achieve performance benchmarks, in a manner consistent with company policies.
- Identify, recruit and develop talents, work with Head of Retail and HR to secure succession plans.
- Provide training to equip staff with brand, product and service knowledge.
- Coach staff to foster growth. Identify individual and team training needs and work with HR to create and implement necessary training plans.
- Manage and motivate the team to drive the business: empower staff to make decisions to provide the best customer service and encourage innovative solutions.
- Ensure brand values are integrated and lived by every day.
- Ensure Thomas Pink policies, standards and procedures are communicated to the team and implemented.
- Increase store profitability through the management of store expenditure and controllable costs.
- Be accountable for inventory management.
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Acts as a leader and team motivator
- Results orientated
- Passion and affinity for the Brand
- Client-centric mindset
- Energetic and dynamic
- Strong selling ability
- Knowledge and an inherent interest of the menswear and luxury industry
- Strong social and networking skills