Responsible for the excellent management of the Bulgari Store through the achievement of the sales objectives, driving and supporting the sales team as a coach as well as delivering exceptional service to the customers.
- Manage the boutique in order to achieve sales objectives and store and service KPI's, ensuring to spend most of the time on the shop floor with sales team and clients
- Concur to the definition of action plans related to the mystery shopping results and ensure their implementation.
- Be proactive in recruiting new customers, promoting and creating events in order to generate new business opportunities.
- Actively participate and involve sales teams in social events.
- Constantly nurture relationships with clients, in store and outside the store implementing client database activities, as per marketing guidelines
- Address client concerns/disputes/complains assuring that he client satisfaction is restored.
- Constantly coach the sales team on how to deliver an unique and memorable shopping experience (customer focus, storytelling, extraordinary service, selling skills and attitude), observing the sales floor and providing feedback accordingly.
- Partner with Sales Trainers in training definition, implementation plans and follow up
- Ensure the participation of the store team to training sessions in order to develop and strengthen their knowledge on different topics (collections, selling techniques, brand and inspiration stories, security...)
- Supervise After Sales service request providing excellent service to the customers
- Be responsible for the good maintenance, the safe environment, the good functioning of the store as well as the respect of product assortment and visual merchandising, respect of excellent uniforms and grooming standards
- Be responsible for the store stock, ensuring to efficiently and effectively manage it according to KPI's.
- Guarantee the correct application of company norms and procedures (discount etc..)
- Ensure a strong knowledge of the relevant markets: competitions, events, product and pricing.
- Related to their environment (city, street, mall, dept. Store) guarantee profound knowledge on brand locations, events and marketing activities.
Knowledge of Luxury business
Store procedures and processes
CRM techniques and tools
Store operation applications (Beanstore, CRM, Sap, etc.)