The Celine Store Manager of our store in Miami Design District is responsible for overall management of the boutique, staff, merchandise and customer service. They will also be responsible for achieving sales objectives, maintaining and achieving high operational and merchandising standards and goals, building highly motivated teams and developing associates to the next level.
- Partner with Senior Management to create the vision and tone for the store while at the same time driving a highly successful and profitable business
- Strong leadership presence - serve as a proactive mentor, teacher and problem solver
- Instill a collaborative team oriented relationship among the categories
- Organize meetings and priority of actions for the store as a whole and each category.
- Ensure that there is a balance between operational efficiencies (KPIs), service and customer experience, and that there is consistency across the store
- Performance monitoring by reviewing sales weekly of each category
- Develop and evolve standardized staffing model to maximize store sales potential
- In partnership with Regional, develop and create a process to review the CRM strategy and define requirements/expectations as well as performance measures. Monitor the performance to ensure efforts will serve to maintain and grow customer relationships.
Team Development and Coaching:
- Partner with Regional & Retail Buyer to identify/develop relevant trainings
- Consistently review the level of current customer service offered and practiced; identify opportunities to emphasize service with product knowledge from a store perspective
- Mentor and coach Department Managers & Assistant Operations Manager
- Utilize Retail Pro and its inventory management functions
- Maintain positive relationship and quantitative business reports as stipulated by the management team with members of corporate office, regional office other stores
- Full Profit and Loss responsibility for the store, with particular attention given to controllable expenses and sales plan. Report any issues to SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Maintain stock levels and merchandise assortment. Once financial goals are agreed upon with the general SENIOR MANAGEMENT, each store manager must maintain proper SKU levels, dollar levels and model stocks using current P.O.S. system
- Cycle/Physical inventory requirements must be met as stipulated by NY management and any discrepancies reported to SENIOR MANAGEMENT and Regional
- Implement retention initiatives and collaborate with Human Resources to provide developmental opportunities
- Oversee staffing and recruiting function for non-exempt (Sales Associates, Stock) and exempt (Assistant Managers), responsible for personnel matters. Build a bench to secure an effective management and sales succession
- Provide new staff members with a systematic induction and organize follow-up with knowledge reviews
- Identify individual and team training needs; ensure that the Brand training program is strictly adhered to and implemented in the store
- Payroll, ensure timely submission of timesheets utilizing Kronos, verification of employee hours, etc.
- Assess, coach and develop employees in all areas of performance and manage full PCR, and monthly one-one-one's
TO BE (human qualities and interpersonal skills)
- Action oriented; drive for results
- Able to motivate others and build effective teams
- Service orientation and customer focus
- Community & client involvement
- Social perceptiveness
- Able to mediate and negotiate to resolve conflict
- Strong oral and written communication skills
TO HAVE (professional experience and skills)
- 10+ years managerial experience in a luxury retail setting with emphasis on general store management; preferably in a flagship or high profile store.
- Multi-store management a plus
- Computer literate; learn and utilize various software packages
- College degree or equivalent.
- Foreign Languages a plus, computer literacy