STORE MANAGER Multi-site
As Store Manager, you will act as the store CEO, being an Ambassador of the brand, effectively running the Leather goods and Ready to Wear concessions, ensuring maximum profitability and productivity.
Inspiring and motivating leader and coach, developing the teams for both concessions to higher performance, ensuring that customers receive the highest standards of service. Champion clienteling in store and encourage your team to build meaningful and sustainable relationships with their clients.
Identify new business opportunities and implement actions to ensure your store meets sales targets and minimizing stock loss, shrinkage and store operating costs.
Team Leadership & Engagement
- Develop team members to ensure they deliver the Celine experience to every Client. Manage and motivate the team to drive the busines.
- Identify, recruit and develop talents and work with HR to secure succession plans
- Organise the team in an efficient manner according to business needs and delegate responsibility
- Set achievable yet challenging team and individual targets for the store; assess, monitor and manage performance to ensure these goals are achieved
- Coach senior team members into taking responsibility for the management, development and engagement of their own teams
- Take part in the recruitment, training, evaluation, motivation and development of the staff
- Communicating strategic vision, targets, projects and initiatives and ensuring that the team are consistently displaying the Celine and Being LVMH Values & Behaviours
Business & Client Development
- Lead and develop the business of the store, by cultivating a comprehensive and strategic knowledge of your business and relating to all relevant stakeholders
- Champion and develop a customer centric and service mindset in store
- Partner with the regional Client Development Manager to identify key opportunities and best practices for the store.
- Maximise the potential of all product categories carried in the store, capitalising on all available support (visual merchandising, training, clienteling, events, HR team...) and fostering synergies between categories
- Build a loyal Clientele, leveraging all clienteling tools from the CRM team
- Establish a Client-centric mindset in store to ensure the highest level of customer experience and achieve Client retention objectives
- Act as a Celine ambassador in your local market, by proactively representing the Brand in relevant local activities (networking, PR)
- Be aware of the competitive landscape and market trends
- Develop relationships with surrounding Celine Store Managers to optimise business opportunities and Client experience
- Ensure policies, operational standards and procedures are communicated, understood & implemented whilst also proposing any improvement actions
- Monitor store controllable expenses and partner with Finance on the review and action of the monthly P&L
- Take accountability alongside Store Support for the health and safety management of the store
- Supervise loss asset protection and risk management
- Control stock loss within the boutique budget and implement stock audits effectively
- Ensure that the team are fully trained and understand the Company systems relating to point of sale and cash handling/stock loss control
PROFILE & EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive retail management retail experience in the luxury goods sector.
- Existing International Clientele network
- Experience in managing VIP client events
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Outstanding sense of customer service, sense of initiative and commercial creativity with fashion sensitivity
- A passion for Celine and our collections
- Strong knowledge of fashion, trends and specifically RTW product division
- Keen interest in culture and art
- Fluency in a second language (preferred)
- Master Degree desirable