If you are a leader with passion for luxury and retail, we have an exciting opportunity that will allow you to stretch your skills and develop your business and team as Store Manager for our store in the New Airport of Istanbul.
As a Louis Vuitton Store Manager, you will be an ambassador of the Brand. You will lead and develop the store team through inspiring hands-on management and coaching. You will manage and coach your team into building sustainable Client relationships in a very local clientele market. You will strive to identify business opportunities and implement the related actions in order to ensure the achievement of your store´s goals and maximize results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Team Management and Development
- Develop Managers to ensure their teams deliver the Louis Vuitton Promise to every Client, through demonstrating and modeling the 4 Louis Vuitton Attitudes,
- Support them with consistent coaching, identify their development and training needs, and those of their team, and partner with the Field Coach Trainer to tailor individual action plans,
- Identify, recruit and develop talents, secure succession plans,
- Organize the team in an efficient manner according to business needs and delegate responsibility,
- Translate strategic and business goals into concrete and individual actions and objectives,
- Set achievable yet challenging team and individual targets for the store; assess, monitor and manage performance to ensure these goals are achieved,
- Manage and motivate the team to drive the business: create a positive work environment, empower the team, encourage innovative solutions,
- Manage and coach Managers into managing and developing their own teams.
Client and Business Development
- Lead and develop the business of the store, by cultivating a comprehensive and strategic understanding of it and relating to all relevant stakeholders,
- Maximize the potential of all product categories and universes carried in the store, capitalizing on all available support and fostering synergies between categories,
- Build a loyal Clientele, leveraging all clienteling tools,
- Establish a Client-centric mindset in store,
- Be the voice of the store in your country by understanding business and local market to suggest actions and recommendations,
- Be aware of the competitive landscape and market trends.
Role Model on Selling and Floor Management
- Lead by example on the floor, understand the Clients' needs, identify potential areas of improvement and cultivate a feel for the market trends,
- Ensure business opportunities are maximized through efficient sales floor management, being a visible presence and support as well as ensuring Louis Vuitton Promise standards are achieved,
- Provide consistent and qualitative feedback, coach the team on the spot and coach your Managers into coaching their own teams.
- Ensure policies, standards and Louis Vuitton procedures are communicated and implemented,
- Monitor store controllable expenses, supervise loss, asset protection and risk management and be accountable for inventory management.
Passion for the Brand, Curiosity, agility, commercial mind-set and empathy.
Management & Leadership; Responsibility & Ownership; Social & Networking skills; Professional attitude.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience, of which at least five of them in retail and/or from high end hospitality/hotel management, with a demonstrative track record in sales, leadership and management skills,
- Strong knowledge and a genuine appreciation and interest in luxury products and Client,
- Inspiring leader, creative, results driven and detail oriented, with strong coaching and communication skills,
- Strong relational skills who enjoys to connect and build genuine people relations,
- Fluent English/Turkish. Any additional language is an advantage.
- Computer literacy,
- University Degree.
Successful candidates will be required to work at the Airport store operating hours (including night shift eg. 0h - 7h during a whole week, once a month).
Candidates are advised to research transportation options for the Airport for any potential shift patterns before applying.