Welcome to RIMOWA, the first German Maison of the LVMH Group. We are a global lifestyle brand with a mission to create the essential tools for a lifetime of travel. For more than 120 years, we've dedicated ourselves to develop unique products where function coexists with luxury, heritage with innovation, and craftsmanship with design.
At RIMOWA we believe that great ambitions demand resilient companions. It's why our tools are created with longevity in mind. Because the most meaningful journeys last more than a trip, they last a lifetime. Please join us to discover your own.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
This is an opportunity for those who are desire to learn and develop competencies within an admirable lifestyle brand. We are looking for a store manager with a passion for driving the store performance while leading the team to offer the best client experience and achieve sales and profitability targets. RIMOWA strongly believes in four Retail core values such as being Approachable, Knowledgeable, Thoughtful and Efficient.
- Manage the selling environment including the adherence to selling floor assignments and ensuring impeccable client service
- Analyse weekly and monthly performance and clearly communicate reports to GM
- Maximize the sales performance of the staff through product knowledge education, coaching selling and clientele skills and reviewing individual transaction statistics on a regular basis. Teach, coach and train team with RIMOWA standards and training programs
- Support and uphold the RIMOWA values and competencies at all times, striving to exceed expectation. Lead by example and demonstrate the RIMOWA sales and service model
- Assist client advisors with the achievement of their individual goals by monitoring the suggestive selling process and providing timely feedback and direction
- Ensure that all policies, procedures and operational directives are enforced consistently and effectively by all team members
- Ensure a respectful selling environment is maintained at all times
- Assist all clients providing outstanding sale and service experience
- Develop a specific plan to improve communication and reputation, improving performances and new client development
- Ensure store tidiness, the right execution of VM and new launch display
We would like to speak to professionals who are passionate about service, lifestyle and travel destinations.
- Minimum 5+ years selling and management experience in luxury retail environment
- Professional sales development skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Passion for retail and client service
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization and our customer base.
- College degree preferred