Welcome to RIMOWA, the first German Maison of the LVMH Group. We are a global
lifestyle brand with a mission to create the essential tools for a lifetime of travel. For more than 120 years, we've dedicated ourselves to develop unique products where function coexists with luxury, heritage with innovation, and craftsmanship with design.
At RIMOWA we believe that great ambitions demand resilient companions. That is why
our tools are created with longevity in mind. Because the most meaningful journeys last
more than a trip, they last a lifetime. Please join us to discover your own.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
This is an opportunity for those who are desire tolearn and develop competencies within a great lifestyle brand. We are looking for a STORE MANAGER (F/M/D) for our store in Stuttgart with a passion for driving the store performance while leading the team to offer the best client experience and achieve sales and profitability targets.
- Manage the selling environment including the adherence to selling floor assignments and ensuring outstanding sale and service experience
- Teach, coach and train the team with RIMOWA standards and training programs such as product knowledge education, coaching selling and clientele skills.
- Provide timely feedback and direction in order the team to achieve her goals.
- Ensure that all policies, procedures and operational directives are enforced consistently and effectively by all team members
- Ensure a respectful selling environment is maintained at all times
- Support and uphold the RIMOWA values and competencies at all times. Lead by example and demonstrate the RIMOWA sales and service model
- Develop a specific plan to improve communication and reputation, improving performances and new client development
- Analyse weekly and monthly performance
We would like to speak to professionals who are passionate about service, lifestyle and travel destinations.
- Minimum 5+ years selling and management experience in luxury retail environment
- Professional sales development skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Passion for retail and client service
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization and our customer base.
- Fluency in German and English
- Teamwork oriented