Welcome to RIMOWA, the first German Maison of the LVMH Group. We are a global lifestyle brand with a mission to create the essential tools for a lifetime of travel. For more than 120 years, we've dedicated ourselves to develop unique products where function coexists with luxury, heritage with innovation, and craftsmanship with design.
At RIMOWA we believe that great ambitions demand resilient companions. It's why our tools are created with longevity in mind. Because the most meaningful journeys last more than a trip, they last a lifetime.
Please join us to discover your own.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
This is an opportunity for those who are desire to learn and develop competencies within an admirable lifestyle brand. We are looking for a store manager with a passion for driving the store performance while leading the team to offer the best client experience and achieve sales and profitability targets. RIMOWA strongly believes in four Retail core values such as being Approachable, Knowledgeable, Thoughtful and Efficient.
- Drive and achieve individual and team objectives and be accountable for sales results
- Welcome every client and provide the best client experience
- Advise clients across the brand and all products
- Engage with clients to develop long-term relationships, leveraging different clienteling tools, to foster brand loyalty
- Participate to client development
- Perform as a team-player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the store
- Assist with special requests, which include but are not limited to repairs, special orders, returns, etc
- Participate in necessary stocking/restocking of the store
- Proficient and accurate use of POS system and other software as required, updating customer database
- Obtain product knowledge, company information and history, keep up-to-date with company news, be familiar with the competition
- Learn and master brand and product knowledge
- Respect RIMOWA brand standards in terms of grooming and behavior and participate in all brand trainings
- Assist in maintaining visual standards with direction from VM, corporate and management
- Maintain a professional appearance and follow RIMOWA dress code, grooming, and uniform standards
- Perform regular store maintenance functions as needed or assigned
- Follow the company's policies and procedures
We would like to speak to professionals who are passionate about service, lifestyle and travel destinations.
- Minimum 5+ years selling and management experience in luxury retail environment
- Professional sales development skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Passion for retail and client service
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization and our customer base.
- College degree preferred
- Fluency in German and English