Are you passionate about luxury, retail and want to contribute to re-invent the ultra-luxury customer experience worldwide? This is the right opportunity for you!
You will join the Worldwide Store Operations Team, a newly team which is in charge to define the new operating model for each Loro Piana store around the world. You will contribute to re-design the global customer experience that will be implemented in the Loro Piana retail network.
The Operating model you will contribute to aims to fundamentally transform the way the stores operate, to codify, engineer and flawlessly deliver the best customer experience. The team has the mission to analyze the current situation and propose desired end state of each store operation topic involved.
You will have therefore the opportunity to learn inside out how luxury retail works, which are the challenges of this business model and which opportunities are offered by new technologies to redesign a distinctive customer experience.
- Contribute to define and consolidate the main guidelines for each modules of the operating model
- Prepare relevant material (e.g. analysis, presentations, video, etc..) for worldwide project's summits
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders in the Regions (e.g. Country Managers, Store Managers, Store Operations Managers, etc...) to ensure flawless implementation of the operating model modules
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders in HQ (e.g.CRM, Marketing, Merchandising, HR...) to design the new modules
- Collect feedbacks from stores and monitor the deployment phase
- Support the Project Manager to define possible corrective actions and follow-up the local roll-out phase.
Skills and abilities required:
- MSc' in Management Engineering, Business Administration, Management
- 3 to 5 years of experience in consulting, business development or Store Operations, preferably within luxury industry
- Solid analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proactivity and problem solving attitude to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Able to develop and deliver ambitious change management programs, run analysis and models to understand correlations and root causes
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Capacity to work in multicultural environments and intellectual agility to interact with people from different cultures, competencies and background
- Curiosity, strong drive to overcome organizational barriers and set-backs, great capacity to listen and decode weak signals
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus
- Willing to travel abroad