The Store Planning Intern will support the Store Planning department in Fendi North America.
FENDI is committed to ensuring that its internships provide a valuable learning experience for all its interns. In connection with this internship, Fendi anticipates that the intern will gain experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Learn about luxury retail store process from inception to opening.
- Gain understanding of design and construction schedules and parameters.
- Getting exposure to coordination of complex project teams, including HQ design, consultants, suppliers, etc.
- Support project managers with material quotes requests and orders.
- Track shipments in partnership with the Logistics team and report to Project Manager.
- Interface with design team and suppliers to create and organize a full material samples library.
- Work with Project Managers and Director to receive project updates and send monthly reports to Fendi Corporate team.
- Create and maintain physical folders for active projects.
- Liaise with local architects and HQ Communications department for layouts and production of barricades graphics.
- Special projects:
- Complete some minor work projects involving freestanding furniture and finishes.
- Review design concept archive and update to current standard.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Interior Design or related field.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is a must.
- Must be available to start immediately.
- Full time availability preferred.
- Previous internship experience in residential and/or commercial construction planning is a plus.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Must be highly organized and have attention to detail.
- Strong interest in design and construction.