About This Opportunity
Loewe is looking for a Store Planning Manager to develop strategies and plan actions to maximize brand image enhancement through managing the quality of store design and merchandising.
Also realizing retail environment for further business development in terms of brand image and retailing functionalities is another important mission for this role.
Report to President & CEO
- Prepare store design/layout proposal in line with the HQ guideline, and communicate internally and externally from approval to execution, including negotiations with department stores.
- Manage the vendors and contractors on the process and implementation, including cost estimation.
- Manage and take actions on maintenance of store fixtures and equipment including procurement and stock control.
- Manage to develop new design elements based on the HQ guideline with local technical specifications.
- Maintenance of existing stores including procurement and stock management (fixtures and equipment) and take appropriate action whenever necessary.
- Prepare the budget, the forecasts in collaboration with VM manager
- Report to HQ as necessary.
- University degree
- Japanese and English (mandatory)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in store design or architectural firm, interior design or supervising position in luxury fashion brand.
- PCs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, and CAD
- Self-motivated, strong communication skill, leadership, passionate LOEWE brand, result-oriented with excellent attention to details and hands-on
Founded in 1846 in Madrid, Spain by a group of Spanish leather craftsmen, and originated in 1876 when Enrique Loewe Roessberg, a German craftsman, joined the group.
Diversity has been one of the very important policies for us and including our CEO who is from Italy, employees with unique background are playing active parts regardless of gender and nationalities.
Another interesting aspect regarding gender-less is that our store uniform is same for both male and female staff and our customers enjoy cross gender fashion.
Also, we are keen to keep healthy environment for our employees not only for work but also private.
We provide unique program such as mind-fullness training, and Premium Friday is available here!