The Store Planning Manager reports to the President, North America and has one direct report.
They balance design, with operational needs, timing and budget objectives resulting in exceptional Store environments in order to enhance the customer's experience. They play a business partner role in order to ensure a perfect execution of luxury details and brand image. They demonstrate a result- driven team management style, and they demand and deliver a standard of excellence through creativity, self-discipline, and effective management.
- Representation of the Zone for all Store Planning concerns in the Headquarter in Paris
- Load delegation to corresponding Project Manager
- Provision and furnishing of all technical or official reports regarding the Department
STORE OPENING & REFIT MANAGEMENT
- Responsible for the executive research and analysis of new locations,
- Responsible for the global overview & management of new Store openings,
- Responsible for the Stores refurbishment and maintenance including remodeling, shop in shop, fixture programs and special projects from inception to completion
- Performing pre-construction walk-through and site surveys before starting construction, & supervises sites work once the construction is launched
- Liaising with Retail Performance Management on special projects
- Synthesizing minor works projects with construction providers
- Preparing and managing projects budget, actively liaises with finance department
- Creating and maintaining inventories for key programs to tie back to financial goals
- Selects contractors & leads negotiations.
- Identifies and implementing strategies to reduce costs, through diversification of providers, price list comparison, bids, statistics of costs per country
- Acting as a role model within the team, demonstrates leadership and creates a positive, open store environment & atmosphere through attitude, presence and enthusiasm
- Coaching and developing the team members (hiring, evaluating performance, following-up in a manner consistent with company policies to meet set goals)