The Store Planning Project Manager is responsible for Retail Projects operational phases, organization and implementation (new openings, expansion, renovation, relocation, maintenance, etc...).
She/he monitors projects' progress, ensuring cost effective flows of materials and liasing with the external Architectural Firms involved.
- Ensures that the Area Store Planning Projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Monitors project status and anticipates completion dates
- Is responsible for projects cost monitoring (preliminary analysis, offers comparison, verify the implementation of price list, etc.)
- Prepares cost reports and regular updates during the project development
- Implements the construction and opening plan, following the guidelines of the Area Store Planning Manager and Store Planning Director.
Design and Construction
- Together with the Area Store Planning Manager visits new stores locations in order to draw up a feasibility analysis concerning sizing and adequacy of the premises Attends meetings throughout all the construction phases to ensure the brand image and projects expectations are met
- Frequently visits the construction site to monitor the working progress, timing to be compliant with the schedule and update the Area Store Planning Manager on working status. issues and critical situations
- Is the point of reference for all internal Functions (IT, Operations, Retail, etc.) and external suppliers involved in the project regarding all the operational phases
- Implements technical issues (security tag, cash register, video surveillance, etc.) with the support of the local team
- Support the local regions for all the necessary orders and supply for the maintenance activities.
- MSc' degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years as Project Manager in store planning or construction environment preferably in luxury industry
- Ability to effectively interface with all key internal/external stakeholders
- Proven project management skills (coordination, communication, budget management, goals achievement, prioritization, troubleshooting, etc...)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (i.e.: build relationships and leverage networks) and organizational savvy
- Multi-projects management skills
- Flexible and dynamic team player
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Autocad
- English Fluent