- Act as the point person for all construction consultants and architects in order to execute corporate specifications and work plans within set budgets and time frames. Ensure the store concept is applied properly and review the quality of the construction in China Market.
- Work closely with Senior Store Projects Manager and other internal Departments, Country Manager as well as external suppliers to handle costs, schedule and quality control of projects.
- Assign the job to the local architect, prepare lay-out and revise it with all actors involved.
- Hire and manage construction consultants in an effective manner.
- Co-ordinate suppliers of mill work and furniture to prepare designs, manage achieving authorizations for proceeding in the realization of the projects, visit construction site / vendors HQ, manage possible transfer of goods, commodities, people from a temporary store to the definitive one and handle extraordinary repairs of existing stores.
- Degree holder in Architecture, with a minimum of 10 years experience including high quality facades and interiors
- Experience of luxury retail design is highly desirable but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Meticulous with effective planning and coordination skills
- Proficiency in English and Chinese. Mandarin is essential.
- Prior experience working on China Projects is advantageous
- Willing to travel frequently in China