As a Visual Merchandiser, you will be an ambassador of the Brand and ensure the consistency, quality and sophistication of the visual merchandising implementation on all product categories. You will support the business strategy and contribute to enhancing the Client experience in store.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate with the Country office and local suppliers for the window installation
- Manage the window product change for every rotation
Interior Merchandising Implementation
- Plan, prepare and implement regular store zoning and rotations in consultation with Store Management and Country VM Manager
- Manage the products including: preparation in the back of house, location changes in database (RMS) and installation
- Share qualitative and photographic feedback, after each rotation and refresh with the Country VM Manager
- Master knowledge of all product categories
- Act as a proactive force in developing the business, leveraging visual merchandising as a way to drive sales
- Interact with the Stores to make sure key products are selected and well displayed according to the guidelines and well maintained
Interactions with the Team, Preparation of Store Zoning and Events
- Collaborate with the Stores on business events and visual merchandising topics
- Implement the store zonings for each product category in close collaboration with Stores, propose alternative products in case of product shortage and validate the zoning with the Country VM Manager
- Implement visual merchandising concepts for events in store
- Morning briefing with store team to share VM updates at least twice a month
- Provide training to store team on VM knowledge and how to maintain the highest level of VM.
- Co-ordinate and support store CRM event set ups
- Support VM activities / trunk shows / event setups to support the Hong Kong network.
Day to Day Visual Merchandising Maintenance Checks
- Check store maintenance and environment to maintain luxury retail standards, ensuring lighting, windows, props and furniture are in excellent condition
- Manage the reordering of props, lighting and visual merchandising tools where necessary
- Ensure products are displayed according to Louis Vuitton standards and current guidelines at all times
- Communicate with Country VM Manager in terms of product tension
- Provide Subsitute to display when products are sold out
- Develop the highest Brand and product and VM knowledge
- Respect Louis Vuitton Brand standards in terms of grooming and behavior
- Follow the company's policies and procedures
- A Visual Merchandising background is essential, with a +2 years' experience in retail multi category Fashion Brands experience
- You got the professional attitude, and have the sense of style, art, fashion with attention to detail
- The candidate is a responsible team player who is willing to take up ownership and shows a passion for the Brand
- The candidate is a proactive, strategic individual, willing to work on flexible & extended hours
We offer attractive remuneration and career prospect to the right candidate. Excellent training and career opportunities will be provided.
Interested parties please submit your full resume with salary expectation by clicking APPLY NOW.