PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Support and assist the Store Visual Merchandising Manager to ensure the Dior brand image and identity are maintained and consistent in store.
- Responsible for lightbox and Video rollout to all our counters (installation, timing and budget).
- Assist with the lightbox strategy and prepare mock-ups.
- Organise with the Marketing team and handle full activation of the Make-up strategy (design, visuals, videos...)
- Project manage locally produced merchandising elements for fragrance, make up and skincare launches and ensure perfect execution in store (design, ordering testers, liaising with Marketing, communicating to field etc).
- Budget Management: lightboxes, soft VM, CAPEX under the supervision of the line manager.
- Supplier sourcing and cost negotiation
- Regular store visits during launch period to ensure guidelines are implemented.
- Assist management of new counter refits (Produce bespoke boards, order visuals, order videos, order testers)
- Team Management: intern
- Organisational skills
- Good communicator
- Attention to detail
- Very good understanding of Excel
- Good Powerpoint
- Understanding of SAP