STRATEGIC MARKETING MANAGER
Within the Brand & Communication Team we are looking for a visionary Strategic Marketing Manager reporting to the Strategic Marketing Media Measurement Director.
The position is based in our Headquarters in Rome.
Support the definition of one brand medium term strategy across different products categories (jewelry, watches, perfumes, accessories, hotels) and regions. Being aware of mid-term evolutions and trends to map brand opportunities, design the most appropriate calendar and marketing plan framework.
- Scout and highlight relevant trends in order to define implications for the brand as a whole, identifying and profiling opportunities and challenges
- Ensuring consistency between business unit and creative evolutions
- Design a cohesive, consistent and profitable marketing strategy for our company, taking into consideration every single Business Unit strategy as well as Local/Countries' opportunities, objectives and plans.
- Recommend media (traditional & digital) investment allocation accordingly
- Master Brand Targeting strategy
- Cross-functional work with key teams by identifying insights & recommended action plans accordingly
- Coordinate and guide Strategic media agencies hub with a global perspective (brief them, consolidate output/value, define action plans)
- Translate the strategy into a consistent and comprehensive brief for the Creative Unit to develop/implement Brand Strategy assets accordingly
- The successful candidate will master:
- Business model design and synthesis
- Corporate/brand strategy vs single category strategy
- Digital strategy and transformationprojects (product innovation, Omni-channel, digital marketing and social media strategy, digital operations)
- At least five years within Top Management Consulting company, with client facing responsibilities
- Managing projects in luxury industry (preferred)
- International background and experience
- Fluency in English
- strategic vision and tactical planning;
- Innovative thinking and strategic decision-making:
- designing innovative strategies and business models;
- discovering new and unexplored opportunities
- managing complexity, with simplification & problem solving approach
- Effective & impactful communication
- Team-working and networking
- Project management & planning
- Innovation, flexibility and speed
- Risk taking attitude