Located in Pforzheim, Les Ateliers Bijoux is part of one of the world's leading luxury goods groups with high-class product lines. The company produces fashion jewelry and combines the hands-on spirit of a medium-sized manufacturing company, with the prestigious but also demanding and high-pressure environment of a market leading high-fashion and luxury group.
The strategic buyer will be in charge of developing processes and suppliers' network.
Tasks and responsibilities
The following provides a rough outline of the tasks/responsibilities.
- Elaboration/ further development of purchasing strategies,
- Development of alternative suppliers,
- Supplier evaluations,
- Developing processes for new suppliers,
- Supplier support,
- Execution of procurement processes
Skills and competencies
- Ability to work in a team,
- Autonomous decision-making ability
- Negotiation Skills
- Work with several cultures
- Completed Bachelor's degree with a focus on purchasing or completed training with additional qualification in purchasing,
- First experience in purchasing
- Experience in the fashion or luxury industry is an advantage
- Fluent in German and English, knowledge of French/Italian is an advantage
- Ability to travel