Christian Dior Couture offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; we invite them to be part of the heritage, to share our passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family. We look for the same desire in our employees, to have enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior.
We are currently seeking a Supervisor to join the team in our Boutique in Terminal 5, Heathrow. Your main responsibilities will be to provide the highest level of service to our clients, maximising every commercial opportunity and to support the Management Team in the efficient running of the Boutique.
- Lead by example, mentor and support team development through sharing sales techniques to help colleagues achieve their targets
- To assist in incorporating new staff members into the team and guide new members of the team
- Be present on the shop floor in order to support and motivate the team
- Provide the link between the team and Manager
- Conduct training sessions with the team on product
- Support with developing and mentoring the team, reviewing individual performance and proposing development plans
- To greet, serve and advise customers giving the highest standard of customer service at all times
- Develop loyalty with our customers by building relationships with customers through a 1-2-1 personal shopper style approach to sales.
- To demonstrate product knowledge on all categories and to have an awareness of current advertising & marketing campaigns, new launches and promotions.
- Introduce add-on sales and achieve maximum sales potential in line with individual and departmental targets
- Cross sell between departments to support link sales and client interaction with all Dior universes
- Oversee the Visual Merchandising of your department, optimising commerciality at all opportunities
- Deal effectively with customer complaints by liaising with the Line Manager where necessary
The ideal candidate would:
- Have previous experience at Supervisor level within luxury fashion
- Be a motivational leader able drive the team performance
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Have existing client book (preferred)
- A passion for Christian Dior and our collections
- Strong knowledge of fashion and trends
- Fluency in a second language (preferred)