Based in our Client Services Center in Jersey City, NJ, the Client Services Supervisor is responsible for overseeing a team of Sales Advisors to ensure that best in class client service is consistently and successfully delivered to address and support each client's specific need. Support and handle complex or escalated cases to successful resolution. Continually coach, mentor and motivate the team in always providing a customer-first mindset.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage, coach and mentor a team of Client Service Center Sales Advisors providing guidance in resolving customer issues by following defined processes ensuring an appropriate solution. Consistently reinforce a customer-first mindset.
- Provide support and/or personally handle complex customer cases and expertly resolve.
- Continually coach Client Service Center Sales Advisors to improve their customer service and communication skills, ensuring their tone and language is professional and empathetic in handling delicate situations.
- Communicate KPI's and sales goals to the team, track and monitor that targets are being met.
- Work with the Operations Manager to oversee, monitor and optimize daily workflow to ensure objectives are achieved. Communicate any issues to the Operations Manager.
- Develop and maintain brand awareness and history, product knowledge, business processes and systems expertise to meet ongoing customer and business needs.
- Track and complete weekly cases and calls, monitoring each advisor and implement plans to ensure the achievement of KPI's and objectives are met.
- Ensure detailed and accurate records are being kept for each client using the technology provided.
- Follow all Health and Safety regulations. Ensure all team members know, understand, adhere to and enforce CDC policies and procedures
- Develop excellent working relationships within the Dior network.
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in customer service (preferably luxury retail, hotel or concierge businesses) overseeing a team
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong sales negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Clear demonstration of a customer first mind-set
- Highly motivated, energetic and inspirational team leader
- Able to work a varied schedule including hours/days/nights/holidays and weekends
- Able to multi-task and prioritize competing tasks
- Fluent in English, proficient in Spanish, French or Mandarin a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus