MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Supply and Inventory Manager will oversee worldwide inventory for fresh through a complex supply chain to ensure balanced, healthy stock to meet global needs. A project driven role in inventory management, with an added focus on supporting the dynamic European market, the Supply and Inventory Manager will manage processes in order to foster a dynamic growth environment.
- Analyze and generate reporting to monitor and identify areas of opportunity within global inventory for both components and finished goods.
- Maintain key metrics and communicate performance to internal and external stakeholders.
- Implement processes and strategies to optimize and level load inventory across DCs.
- Manage and mentor the Item Master Coordinator and Inventory Coordinator position to ensure an efficient and streamlined workload.
- Work within budget constraints and seek to minimize inventory costs.
- Oversee and facilitate implementation of Brexit strategy and EU expansion with the support of key stakeholders.
- Serve as the key point of contact for European market in relation to their supply needs.
- Collaborate with Operations and Finance to generate quarterly stock landing.
- Generate reporting for POSM (collateral + samples) consumption and communicate findings and associated actions with key stakeholders.
- Take ownership of Finished Goods allocations to secure service for the global markets based on their needs.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Supply Chain or Inventory Management
- At least five years of prior management experience preferably within Inventory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in working within a global supply chain
- Must be proactive with excellent time management skills
- Well organized, detail oriented, and analytical with an ability to work autonomously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with a specific focus on Microsoft Excel
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of AX MRP software
- Programming skills (Visual basic, SQL...)
- Working knowledge of cosmetics / skincare industry a plus
- Proficient in French a plus
Based in Jersey City, NJ with travel to NY City and other locations if necessary.