About This Opportunity
Christian Dior K.K. is looking for a Supply Chain Assistant Manager
This position's missions is to optimize stock management for Japan network with the aim of boosting the sales while reaching high sales through. You will work closely with HQ, Merchandising and Logistics to ensure products are delivered in time for collection launches and events.
All employees have great love and respect for Christian Dior in Christian Dior K.K. We have very open and international office environment, and we interact each other regardless of positions or ages.
If you have strong passion for fashion and are looking for a with great teamwork and friendly working environment, Christian Dior K.K. will be a great match!
Various career paths are available both at Christian Dior or with different brands within the LVMH group.
Report to:Supply Chain/Logistics Manager
Optimize distribution of products on given categories
- Review store assortment width & depth with Merchandising to ensure right stock allocation
- Optimize stock level in stores & on buffer to minimize left over inventory & stock out
Drive rebalancing process within Japan & other regions to enhance profitability & reactivity
- Define the rebalancing calendar & frequency
- Organize & monitor rebalancing (global/region, regular stores, Pop up, events, Saiji, Gaisho)
- Monitor the efficiency for all transfer/rebalancing
- Alert on slow movers
Coordinate & monitor collection launches and events deliveries on given categories
- Plan the availability of merchandise for boutique openings and special events, by liaising & coordinating with Merchandising, Central Supply Chain and Logistics (product availabilities update, shortage, priorities, launch dates adjustments)
- Plan collection launches, in relation with other departments
- Follow up the deliveries service level and coordinate with Merchandising on back up actions.
- Coordinate monthly sales forecast preparation for permanent items on given categories with Merchandising and Finance
- Provide analytical comments to Merchandisers during buying sessions
- Support open-to-buy preparation and follow-up in coordination with Merchandising and Finance
- Establish and communicate KPIs for Supply Chain activities
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting
- BA/BS or above degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or related working experience
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking are essential
- Excellence at Excel, proficient in Microsoft Office software, database management system knowledge is a plus
- Experience in international / multicultural working environment
- Ability to work across functional areas and levels of organization
- Fluent in English, business level Japanese
- Experience in fashion retail is a plus
- Oversea travels to Paris and HK are expected
About Christian Dior
Founded in 1947 in Paris. Ever since the first show, Dior has kept attracting people with the new look which is elegant, structured, and infinitely feminine.
Dior has been a vocal supporter of gender equality and female empowerment and as part of the support, we launched mentorship program: Women @Dior
A year long project that pairs female Christian Dior employees with female students interested in their area of expertise. This is designed to enable cross cultural, cross generational and cross functional interactions. At the International Women's Day (March 8th, 2017), 200 female students from all over the world gathered at the head office in Paris and enjoyed touring the maison's atelier, along with the brand's newly opened state-of-the-art archive facility: Dior Héritage.