To ensure the highest standards of service are accorded to our internal and external customers in respect of inventory planning, and other tasks related to supply chain and logistics excellence.
- Validating stock requirements and general inventory management to ensure overall optimized stockholding
- Timely monitoring of duty payments of appropriate amounts to ensure stockouts and at the same time, not overstocked in line with up to date forecast.
- Effective coordination with 3PL provider to ensure all logistical activities including inbound, outbound, returns are carried out efficiently; to daily monitor on accuracy of all system related transactions
- Liaison with internal sales admin team and sales & marketing team on order fulfillment; effective communication with customers where necessary
- Ensure timely compilation of logistical and inventory related reports. Timely preparation of relevant documentations for submission to customs
- Ensure compilation of documentations for renewal of required license under guidance
- Manage timely verification on supplier billings and accurate working submission to finance
- Any ad-hoc duties requested by the supervisor or the finance director
- Possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree. A Master's degree in Supply Chain is advantageous
- Fluent in English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess inventory management and basic demand planning skills
- Knowledge in SAP is advantageous
- Result driven
- Good time management skills
- Hands-on, organized, meticulous, discipline and good follow up skills
- Team player, self-starter who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, positive, diplomacy, service minded