Louis Vuitton, U.S. Manufacturing, Inc. proudly operates manufacturing ateliers in California and Texas where our focus is people, quality and safety. Our vision is "Proud to Craft Louis Vuitton in the USA".
We are currently seeking a highly creative and technically savvy Supply Chain Intern to be a part of our amazing atelier in Alvarado, TX for a 3-month summer internship. As a Supply Chain Intern, you will have an opportunity to work with a creative and dynamic team, to identify improvement opportunities on our Supply Chain processes and implement solutions. Partnerships with purchasing, warehouse, and planning teams will be critical to understand the processes cross-functionally.
This internship will support our global view to ensure that our manufacturing processes meet our client needs according to the Louis Vuitton promise. By striving to continuously improve the manufacturing of our products and new developments you will have the opportunity to contribute to the quality and craftsmanship found within our atelier and providing luxury goods to our clients.
This is a great opportunity for those who thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment, to help build upon current practices and the standardization of processes.
With a teamwork spirit and customer service mindset, you will primarily support our Supply Chain team. We value forward thinking individuals who are eager to use their creativity and skill set to drive the continuous success and strong heritage of the company brand, ultimately delivering quality products on time to our clients.
Ideally, we are seeking analytical individuals with advanced MS Excel skills for report building. If you strive for excellence and possess an entrepreneurial spirit, you will appreciate our dynamic collaborative team environment!
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- In pursuit of Master's Degree in the major of Supply Chain and Logistics preferred or related major
- Must be self-driven and take initiative
- Possess effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Advanced Microsoft Office Excel and Power BI skills required
- Ability to work in a fast paced, results oriented, and continuously changing environment
- No relocation or housing is available