Louis Vuitton Middle East is looking for an Intern to join its Supply Chain & Logistics team, in a role which is a combination of day-to-day supervision on Supply Chain topics, plus mid terms studies and implementation of logistic model evolution.
The Supply Chain Intern will assist the Supply Chain team in optimizing the stocks over the region and will study and suggest solutions to bring the warehouse and freight organisation to digital upgrade requirements. He/she will be reporting to the Supply Chain Manager.
Duties and responsibilities will include the following.
Supply Chain - Optimize stocks within Middle East zone
- Assist Supply Chain coordinator managing stores products requests
- Follow up reverses & rebalancing performances in relation with merchandising
- Create Supply Chain Dashboards to improve visibility on stocks (sold & non sold products)
Guide warehouse transformation to the standard needed
- Study, propose and implement options to upgrade warehouse organization for digital development
- Study, propose and implement options to extend surface of local repair center
- Study, propose and implement options to integrate external storage volumes
Freight & Logistics
- Participate to implementation of the right standard of home delivery service
- Participate to exotic products administration process
- Elaborate new tools and Key Performances Indicators to facilitate data management and increase efficiency of the Supply Chain & Logistic team
Internal contacts are: supply chain coordinator, warehouse teams, admin team, client care, merchandising, store teams.
Externally contacts are: forwarders and local suppliers
The ideal candidate holds an Engineering or Business Management degree and was exposed to Logistics and Supply Chain projects, furthermore he/she carry the following skills:
- Proactive approach
- Customer focus
- Willingness to innovate
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Capability to work in a team