If you are a LOEWE Fan and you are passionate about supply chain and IT this can be the best opportunity for you to help LOEWE to implement IT tools to support supply chain activity.
During one year you will technically assist the team in the implementation of the IT tools and to organize the project information.
- Organize and gather the IT tools specifications to build the assessment matrix to support the decision.
- Software implementation:
- Data upload and parameterization.
- Report design by creating functional documentation for reference and reporting.
- User tests. Define tests, verify programs and new applications evaluation.
- Roll-out and monitoring applications.
- Have a Bachelor´s degree in engineering or business administration. Master´s degree in supply chain will be positively considered.
- Have previous experience of at least 1 year in similar position.
- Have high level in Excel.
- Be fluent in English and Spanish.