Based in Givenchy's New York office, the Supply Chain Planner is responsible for managing the correct inventory of all Carry Over products and Seasonal bestsellers across all categories (Leather Goods, Shoes, Ready to Wear and Accessories) in an effort to support the sales in the network of stores. This will be accomplished using analytical skills and market knowledge to monitor forecast, procurement and distribution, proactively contribute to meeting sales target and ensure appropriate availability rate with optimal stock level.
This position will work closely with the merchandising and retail teams to ensure an open dialogue on stock levels and product availability. S/he will also be responsible for forecasting sales at both top-down and bottom-up levels. In addition, s/he will analyze different strategies for stocks levels and overstock adjustments.
You will collaborate with every department for your different responsibilities:
-You will have a close relationship with the Merchandising Team for a product standpoint. -Logistics will be your main point of contact to solve distribution challenges and you will provide business analysis to the President of the region.
-You will be part of Givenchy Global Supply Chain team, reporting operationally to the US President and functionally to Givenchy head of Supply Chain and managing dedicated projects for the needs of the worldwide supply chain community.
-You will also be in charge of functionally coordinating logistics to improve global availability of stock along all the chain.
DISTRIBUTION AND STOCK
- Manage target stocks to ensure best availability rate with optimal stock level
- Implement rebalancing processes
- Launch Seasonal products according to launch calendar
- Life cycle Management of products (Outlet Stock Management)
- Organize and Lead regional meetings for business planning adjustments: Forecast Sales with both top-down and bottom-up approaches (collaborative process with all departments)
- Manage regional Business Planning: sales forecast for Carry Over products, market analysis, impact of seasonality and product launches,
- Retail sales and KPI analysis on a Weekly / Monthly/ Yearly Basis
REPORTING AND PROJECTS
- Provide Supply Chain reports on a weekly/monthly basis
- Work closely with store managers to gain market insight
- Implement supply chain processes, Be the local leader for distribution and system processes
Qualification, Experience & Skills required:
- Engineering degree preferably with a specialization in Supply Chain
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar position
- Must have a strong background in Supply Chain
TECHNICAL & MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- Must have a strong background with an ERP
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of Excel (formulas, Pivot tables, Macros...)
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools (Salesforce, Cognos, Qliksense or similar)
PERSONAL & INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Ability to work in a very high-paced environment
- Highly organized and proactive
- Result-oriented and highly motivated
- Strong communication skills to convey key messages
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with different departments
- Superior work ethic
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of French language is a plus