What responsibilities will you have?
You will support the Supply Chain Manager in the demand planning and Supply Chain management by:
- Coordinating the sales forecasting process with the sales and marketing departments
- Coordinating the supply of products from Moet Hennessy producers
- Acting as a back-up for the Belux Customer Service during but not limited to holidays, peak season and sick leave
- Executing ongoing projects implemented locally or within the region related to Supply Chain and Customer Service
- Together with the Accounting and Sales Teams investigate, handling and solving customer claims which are the result of disputes about e.g. price, discounts or too late delivery.
What experience and skills are we looking for?
- 1 / 2 years working experience in Supply Chain or in a similar role that involves analysis of figures, demand planning, controlling
- Very strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and strong customer focus
- Fluent French and English mandatory