The Supply Chain Planner at Givenchy is responsible for supporting the management of inventory for all Carry Over products and Seasonal bestsellers across all categories (Leather Goods, Shoes, Ready to Wear and Accessories) in an effort to maximize the sales in the network of stores.
You will be in charge of managing the SAP tool for stock monitoring and store replenishment.
You will use your analytical skills to optimize stock and maximize product availability.
You will have a close relationship with the Merchandising Team for a product standpoint and logistics will be your main point of contact to solve distribution challenges.
You will be part of Givenchy Global Supply Chain team, reporting to the US Supply Chain Manager.
Your main missions will be:
DISTRIBUTION AND STOCK
- Manage target stocks to ensure best availability rate with optimal stock level
- Implement rebalancing processes
- Launch Seasonal products according to launch calendar
- Life cycle Management of products (Outlet Stock Management)
- Manage the replenishment of the e-commerce stock
- Build distribution and procurement rules with merch (target stock and offer)
REPORTING AND PROJECTS
- Provide Supply Chain KPI reports on a weekly/monthly basis (availability, stock coverage)
- Work closely with store managers to gain market insight
- Implement supply chain processes, be the local leader for distribution and system processes
- Bachelor's Degree with minimum of two year's experience in supply chain preferred
- Strong interests and knowledge in Excel (formulas, PivotTable, Macros)
- SAP and BI tool experience is a plus
- Excellent English and French is a plus.
- Ability to work in a very high-paced environment
- Highly organized and proactive
- Result-oriented and highly motivated
- Strong communication skills to convey key messages
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with different departments
- Superior work ethic