Being part of LOEWE gives you the opportunity of learning new things every day and working with people passionate about what they do, in a fast moving and ambitious company.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Process Excellence Director. The position is responsible for Supply Chain performance process, Process Design and Improvement methodology and evaluates, recommends and executes program opportunities aligned to Loewe´ Supply Chain strategic objectives.
Your role will be:
- Directs complex Lean and/or DMAIC-based projects, leading all project organization facets (definition, planning, implementation and control).
- Leads other Operating Unit leaders with full scope of responsibilities for select strategic projects or programs.
- Operates in a primarily tactical/operational nature within Lean and/or DMAIC-based projects (hands-on), with some strategic impact in overall program design and/or operation.
- Accountable for overall function/process/project success within impacted cross-functional department areas.
- Utilizes innovation, process excellence, lean principles and appropriate statistical tools to achieve project objectives.
- Identifies resource needs with matching justification.
- Troubleshoots and resolves very complex problems.
- Leads Value Stream Mapping workshops, the design of Processes future state and the design of the action plan to bridge the gaps.
- Designs and directs process measurement (including ROI calculations), program scorecards and other metrics, which can also be used to drive process improvements in the end-to-end project lifecycle.
- Aligns Continuous Improvement program and Process Excellence efforts, with Loewe organizational strategies.
- Sets process metric goals in partnership with applicable Business Process Owners.
HUMAN, CULTURAL & LEAN COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- Enables, Fosters, Mentors, and Develops capabilities and experience in others, by applying process innovation, process excellence, lean principles, statistical tools and change management practices.
- Develops and builds business process owner (sponsor) relationships, to propagate cultural transformation.
- Supports Lean/Six Sigma training and Certification Programs. Teaches and coaches Lean principles, thinking & tools.
- Facilitates kaizen events, acting as an advisor who troubleshoots and resolves extremely complex problems, within multiple departments and across regions..
FINANCIAL & CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- Understands and drives ROI opportunity measurement and executional effectiveness, in all targeted work.
- Develops and manages budgets and/or business plans for assigned initiatives within the Enterprise Excellence group.
- Leverages Change Management practices with Loewe Leaders and Teams.
- Innovates by continuously enhancing and improving existing policies, processes and methods.
-Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt
-10+ years of manufacturing, logistics, supply chain, automation, and/or complex project engineering experience with 5+ years of direct applicable role experience.
-English (mandatory) / French (nice to have).
- Results-Oriented : Experience in establishing and sustaining an effective KPI-driven operating / executional cadence.
- Take Responsibility : Demonstrated experience with (and passionate desire for) Business Process Transformation and overall Supply Chain Excellence.