This job contributes to company success through supporting the Zone Demand & Distribution Planning on sales forecasting and stock planning for seasonal and permanent collections, including local rebalancing processes, depletion process for all the Fendi China. Work in close collaboration with Merchandising and Logistic teams.
- Collaborate with WW Supply Chain, Local Merchandising and Logistics to maximize sales while optimizing stock in China for Seasonal and Permanent products.
- Monitor inventory by supervising the target stock level in the stores, reviewing and adjusting according to seasonality and evolving trends
- Manage stock replenishment and direct to stores process, ensure the orders generated from replenishment system match store needs
- Monitor deliveries to meet target launch dates, customer's requirements, special event and new store opening schedule
- Collaborate with Merchandising team to review, revise and adapt plans to maximize the Sell Through
- Monitor Supply Chain KPIs such as Sell Through, Stock Availability Rate, Transfer Rate, Conversion Rate, Target Stock Level
- Promptly monitor shortages and overstock situation implementing stock rebalancing at Store level
- Coordinate the Depletion Stock Process with Merchandisers and Logistics
- Work closely with global and local team to ensure effective communication and proper workflow according to global guidelines and standard.
- Prepare and update analysis reports for management performance review
- Minimum 5 years working experience in supply chain, demand and distribution and/or merchandise planning, in Retail or Wholesale business, preferably in Luxury Fashion Industry
- Degree holder in related disciplines
Relevant Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Retail KPI
- Excellent organization skills, detail orientated and ability to multitask
- Able to work independently but also collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Strong computer skills including MS Office (Excel, Access and Power BI are a Must)
- Knowledge of Anaplan and Power BI is a plus
- Detail minded and strong analytical skills
- Performance Driven
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in written and spoken English, Mandarin is a strong plus