The Supply Planner will be welcomed among the Regional Supply Chain team for Parfums Christian Dior Orient (PCDO). PCDO manages an area of 46 countries in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and India, with subsidiaries and agents' structures, as well as 7 brands: Parfums Christian Dior, Make Up for Ever, Givenchy, Kenzo, Loewe, Acqua Di Parma and Benefit Cosmetics.
MAKE UP FOR EVER is the professional makeup brand who provides performers with the makeup and tools needed to transform for the stage. Since our beginning in 1984, we create high performance products for professional makeup artists and makeup fans all around the world. We believe that "LIFE IS A STAGE" and people are the artists of their own lives.
Under the supervision of the Supply & Demand Planning Manager Make up Forever, the Supply Planner is the interface between the Brand (Marketing, Sales, Controlling, E-commerce, Education, PR) and Logistic teams located in Dubai and the Supply Planning team in France.
Your core mission is to achieve the brand target service level within costs objectives by sizing and managing service/stock coverage on warehouse and counters for the whole region of the Middle East.
The main responsibilities will be the following:
REPLENISHMENT - The mission is to lead all activities enabling accurate inventory planning and replenishment, matching clients demand needs and expectations with availability, cost and cash efficiency.
- Coordinate the launch of new products and promotional campaigns
- Allocate the distribution of new products based on the On-Counter Date (OCD) and the retro planning, by correctly placing orders and by carrying out their follow up to guarantee the products availability in the stores on time and in full.
- Proactively identify & report product shortages / stocks excess risks through all planning horizons
- Monitor & maintain the MRP parameters to ensure the best compliancy of our DRP process with our current trends and seasonality
- Manage the product life cycle
SERVICE & COSTS - The mission is to find an optimal balance between service and the main costs drivers (i.e. inventory/transports)
- Maximize the presence rate at counters and guarantee the best fulfillment service level for all retailers and agents of the region
- Define and communicate the target stock level for the regional hub according to life cycle (new products, basic items, phasing out...), distribution channels and expected service level
- Control the stock level and quality - optimize the inventory depletion (sales, staff sales, returns & disposal...)
- Monitor the total transport costs for inbound/outbound (Air ratio)
PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS AND MANAGEMENT
- Analyze and provide visibility on the supply chain performance and risks for service/stock/P&L impact to Brand and Shared Service Center
- Make recommendations and lead corrective and preventive action plans to drive business metrics with key internal functional areas and key clients.
- Animate S&OP reviews with Brand and top management
- Lead ambitious supply chain project to support business growth
- Support the development of the logistics department at the agents and the retailers, by initiating and supporting improvement projects in terms of service level, stock and forecast management.
- 2-5 years' experience in Supply Chain
- University Degree / Master
- Concentrations on Supply Chain or Logistics
- APICS certification is a plus
- Fluent English
- French and/or Arabic can be an advantage but is not compulsory
- Knowledge and understanding of Distribution / Supply Chain concepts and application
- Proficient user of the Office 365 / Business Intelligence Software
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (oral & written)
- A dynamic and proactive personality
- Ability to animate reviews with top management
- Self-starter with ability to work independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities
- Internal work relations: Brand (General Management; Marketing, Sales, Controlling, E-commerce); other SSC Teams (Logistics, Controlling, Regulatory affairs; Traffics); and HQ (Supply, Forecast, Customer Service)
- External work relations: Distributors & Agents; Local Planners.