To strengthen our team in Switzerland (based in La-Chaux-De-Fonds), we are looking for a talented:
Reporting to the Supply Planning Manager, you will be located at the heart of the company's ecosystem by ensuring product availability globally.
- Ensure proper inter-company inventory levels through integrated replenishment, based on markets forecasts and requirements.
- Handle quotas and allocations for products with limited or constrained supply.
- Be a challenging partner for affiliates and agents on forecast accuracy.
- Re-adjust potential inaccuracies in demand, mainly linked to running changes, product discontinuations and new launches.
- Be a member of key improvement projects.
- Master's degree or equivalent from University, Management School or Engineering School.
- 2+ years of experience in Supply Chain, Production, Logistics.
- Fluent in French and English.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Pro-activity and excellent organization skills.
- Sense of urgency and ability to reprioritize efficiently.
- Good communicator.
- Business oriented.