LVMH PERFUMES & COSMETICS
LVMH's Perfumes & Cosmetics activities benefit from exceptional dynamism that relies on both the longevity and development of key lines, and on the boldness of new creations.
All are driven by the same values: a quest for excellence, creativity, innovation and perfect mastery of their image.
The brands cultivate what makes them unique and is guaranteed to make them stand out in a highly competitive global market. The success of the Perfumes & Cosmetics division depends on finding the right balance between major historic Houses such as Parfums Christian Dior, Parfums Givenchy, Acqua di Parma, Guerlain, and newer brands with strong potential like Kenzo Parfums, Fresh, and Make Up For Ever.
LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics invites you today to join its North America teams.
LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics is part of the LVMH Group.
Coordinate launch receiving and manage inventory in coordination with Central supply chain teams
Position is full time in our East Brunswick, NJ office. Occasional travel to NY office for meetings may be required
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate supply with central, monitor inventory levels
- Analyze On Time / In Full, Lost Sales and Out of Stock
- Find source problem for Out of Stock and Lost Sales and suggest processes to avoid future problem
- Check Inventory health: overstock, top DOI, inventory without needs or without transactions
- Implement processes to reduce risk of unhealthy inventory
- Obsolescence: analyze items with short term obsolescence, possible returns, suggest ways to use items, prepare destruction list
- Conduct all other job-related activities.
Reports to Senior Director of Operations
ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE: INTERNAL INTERFACE
- Operations team
- Distribution center
- NY Marketing & sales
- Field planners
- IT department
- Central Logistics Department
- Human Resources
ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE: EXTERNAL INTERFACE
- Retail Business Partners
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED
- College degree, certification and/or equivalent experience in the field
- Five to eight years related logistics experience
- Very strong analytical skills
- Well-organized and able to multi-task effectively
- Ease with large databases and numbers
- Advanced Excel skills
- Willingness to find core problems
- Experience with inventory management
- Excellent communication skills for coordination with all departments and France,
- Working knowledge of Microsoft AX or ability to learn it quickly
- Fluency or working knowledge of French is preferred
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment