POSITION: Supply Planner
DEPARTMENT: Finance & Operations
REPORTS TO: FINANCE & OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
- Coordinate supply with central, monitor inventory levels.
- Assist the Demand Planner in ensuring animations and launches are received in time.
- Review and approve the weekly allocation list.
- Work with the warehouse manager to forecast the capacity of our warehouse.
- Analyze On Time / In Full, Lost Sales and Out of Stock.
- Find source problem for Out of Stock and Lost Sales and suggest processes to avoid future problem.
- Check Inventory health: overstock, top DOI, inventory without needs or without transactions.
- Resolve any inbound delivery issues and stock discrepancies with the warehouse and Customer service teams.
- Implement processes to reduce risk of unhealthy inventory.
- Obsolescence: analyze items with short term obsolescence, possible returns, suggest ways to use items, prepare destruction list.
- Conduct all other job-related activities.
- Experience in a similar role in a consumer goods / retail environment
- Highly organised and structured work approach
- Self starter
- Team player
- SAP knowledge desirable
- French language skills could be an advantage
This is a full time role on a 3 month temporary contract. Candidate must have 3+ years of experience.