The Glenmorangie Company have an exciting opportunity for a Supply Planning Executive to join our Supply Chain function based primarily at our headquarters in the heart of Edinburgh City Centre.
Reporting to the Supply Manager, the purpose of the role is to deliver optimum service & standards within the Supply Planning function. The day to day role involves dealing with issues of demand planning, monitoring new product introduction, forecast validation, stock order information and to provide the Business Development Managers with market intelligence and analysis on any issues and ultimately to drive improvement in Supply Planning performance.
- Management of the monthly forecasting cycle
- Maintain accurate data within the forecasting system
- Daily monitoring and reporting of market communications and issues
- Responsible for validation and agreement of forecast supplied by Markets and Regions through analysis of historical data, promotional data and customer's current stock holding
- Work with the brand marketing and new product development teams ensuring that specifications for customers are raised and new products are delivered in line with customer requirements
- Where a specification is scheduled to change, monitor dry goods stocks of old specification minimising write-off.
- Maintain up-to-date information on advertising and promotion budget ensuring appropriate application of invoices to A & P code.
- Assist the Business Development Managers in developing their budget providing all necessary historical information to allow accurate planning
- Work with Production Planning to ensure supply is available to meet forecast.
- Monitor & control stock management within markets
- Production of KPI's and reports to communicate market performance to the business
Education: Degree Level in Business Administration/Management
Languages: English - value placed on mastery in at least one additional language
Professional experience & know how: Minimum 3 years' experience in business administration environment
Technical & management skills: Must be able to master a full range of communication skills and styles, good leadership style, enjoys taking the lead.
Personal & interpersonal skills: Team player, good verbal and written communications skills, strong negotiator, articulate.
Package: The successful applicant will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package and continuous personal development within a global leading organisation. Please state your desired salary level on application.
NOTE: Only candidates with a suitable profile will be contacted for further discussions about the position.