TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead. TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, confident people who are connected to the future. Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it's a mindset!
To strengthen our commercial team in Switzerland, we are looking for a talented:
Supply Planning Manager
Reporting directly to the Demand and Supply Planning Director, you will be located at the heart of the company's ecosystem by ensuring product availability globally.
- Ensure proper inter-company inventory levels through integrated replenishment, based on markets forecasts and requirements.
- Ensure third parties order fulfillment.
- Handle quotas and allocations for products with limited or constrained supply.
- Be a challenging partner for affiliates and agents on forecast accuracy.
- Re-adjust potential inaccuracies in demand, mainly linked to running changes, product discontinuations and new launches.
- Participate to the monthly business planning process
- Manage a team of Supply Planners and Sales Administration Specialists (finished products and spare parts).
- Lead or be a key member of key improvement projects.
- Master's degree or equivalent from University, Management School or Engineering School.
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain, Production, Logistics. Commercial a plus.
- Team management experience preferred.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Pro-activity and excellent organization skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to reprioritize efficiently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Business oriented