The SVP, Finance & Operations is responsible for managing all hands-on operational aspects of the companies and assisting the President in the successful growth and development of business in the Americas (US, Canada, Latin America).
Guided by the company objectives, the SVP, Finance & Operations provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure our entities in the US, Canada and Latin America have operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, along with systems in place to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency - in compliance with local context and complexities.
Americas Retail network of 50 stores. Double digit growth the past 3 years.
The position will be headquartered in New York, US with travels to Paris, France at least twice a year, and as needed throughout the Americas.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting, Legal, IS&T, Asset Protection and Internal Control teams
- Provide strategic recommendations to the Christian Dior Inc. President, Americas and members of the executive management team
- Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Advise on long-term business and financial planning.
- Interface with the Finance and Operation Departments of Christian Dior SA, to ensure alignment and understanding of objectives and goals between the Zone and the Maison's HQ.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external. Provide timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Undertake all other activities necessary to ensure smooth development and operation of the company, ensuring respect of Ethics & Compliance commitments.
- Establish and develop relations with LVMH senior management and external partners and stakeholders.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Seasoned Administrator who possesses a broad-based, developed knowledge of management and strong financial and organizational skills
- Consensus builder
- Innate ability to foster teamwork
- Bi-lingual (English/French) is a plus