Are you ready for an exciting new opportunity to work as a Boutique Director for TAG Heuer? Our watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, self-confident people who are connected to the future.
We are seeking a dynamic, innovative, ambitious, sales-driven, and experienced Boutique Director to for our recently opened boutique in the Yorkdale Shopping Centre. Our Boutique Directors ensure their store's success through team performance and motivation, community outreach and networking, and event conceptualization and execution. If you're excited to drive TAG Heuer's business in the Toronto market, we want to connect! Please submit your resume for immediate review.
The Boutique Director manages all aspects of the retail store operation, including supervising all store associates.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Achieves annual sales targets by focusing on store associate individual performance targets, product training, inventory levels and product positioning
- Analyzes available sales reports and data to determine the needs of the business and set business strategies
- Sets individual sales goals for sales associates, ensuring goals reflect store business goals. Continuously motivates sales staff to meet assigned sales and productivity goals.
- Manages annual marketing budget - formulates marketing strategies, works closely with corporate-based marketing teams to drive approved concepts through to completion. Evaluates ROI of each initiative
- Controls store expenses and maintains budgets, continually striving to reduce costs
- Ensures cash control procedures are properly followed
- Meets inventory accuracy and shrink requirements.
- Implements and maintains all merchandising directives and ensures execution of effective merchandising strategies
- Recruits, trains, and develops staff ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified personnel
- Resolves all human resources issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with HR when necessary
- Minimum of 5 years previous store management experience encompassing all of the essential job functions listed above
- Previous experience working in a luxury retail environment required
- Demonstrated ability to increase sales and build revenue and profitability
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute marketing, promotional and event strategies
- Demonstrated experience with training, developing and retaining sales staff
- Knowledge of and skill in using MS Word and Excel
- Mandarin language skills a plus
- Ability to adeptly manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with customers, co-workers, and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision