TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead. TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, confident people who are connected to the future.
Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it is a mindset.
Creative Design Manager
Competitive salary, bonus, pension, life cover and private healthcare
You will be responsible for delivering innovative and responsive creative solutions for UK marketing programs and providing efficient design support to the UK subsidiary. As a key member of the UK marketing team your main duties are:
- To support TAG Heuer in the development and effective implementation of the brand strategy in the UK
- To ensure all stakeholders are adhering to online branding guidelines and reinforcing the overall brand strategy
- To offer creative content solution for CRM campaigns and manage content for trade retail websites
- Provide graphic design solutions interpreting a consistent luxury brand tone across all visuals whilst adhering to global guidelines
- Manage the submission process of all print advertising campaigns i.e. liaise with media agency and media owners on deadlines and specifications
- Develop UK specific artwork based on marketing activation needs i.e. event sponsorships may require locally produced campaigns
- Propose creative brand solutions to enhance brand visibility at events
- Design creative print layouts for advertorial pages to deliver brand message
- Create artwork for email advertising campaigns, maximising open rates and CTR's (click through rates)
- Manage Digital Production Agency to create bespoke UK digital images to deliver against innovative booking formats vs. more traditional bookings e.g. responsive homefills
- Produce large scale artworks for commercial spaces, out of home advertising and events
- Manage the advertising schedule provided for Trade Catalogues ensuring the smooth submission of all artwork
- Protect the brand image across Trade websites ensuring all content/images meet global guidelines
- Provide content solutions and manage regular updates for retailers to secure enhanced visibility online and in support of the Marketing strategy
- Recommend bespoke campaign opportunities to increase standout against competitors
- Develop relationships with retailer web marketing teams to develop web communication
- Develop editorial content and images for bi-monthly CRM newsletter
- Grow client database through creative brand content designed to be shared across media platforms resulting in increased subscriptions i.e. social media and email content
- Examine open rate performance (email/adverts) by device to drive design changes and adapt accordingly
- Drive traffic to brand website utilising Google analytics and by making appropriate recommendations
- Manage the UK ecommerce site, creating and uploading graphics for the homepage and menus.
- Analyse ecommerce sales to support development of CRM programme
- Support Marketing team with development of sponsor partnerships
- Adhere to project budgets and deliver efficiencies due to supplier relationship management
- Develop artwork for invitations, e-mailers, press releases, company newsletters and bespoke graphic needs.
- Support the Trade Marketing Manager with development of in-store visuals and management of central retailer and graphic databases
- Strong proficiency in Abode CC suite (Adobe In Design, Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Advanced knowledge of IT packages: Windows Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Google Analytics
- Digital Design experience with mobile communication expertise
- Creative flair with ability to produce innovative ideas to meet commercial objectives
- Luxury understanding
- Time management skills and experience working in a fast paced environment
- Able to work flexibly, to handle change and to work as part of a tea
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal relationship building skills
- Possession of and ability to use initiative and problem solve
- Self-motivated, able to effectively prioritise and plan workload to strict deadlines
- Experience in a Marketing / Communications environment (in house or agency side)
- Knowledge of using: After effects, Premier and Adobe EDGE.
- Graduate level qualification
- Experience of data driven marketing techniques would be highly beneficial
- Knowledge of HTML
- 3 years+ working experience
If you like challenges, innovation, out-of-the-box thinking and working with striking people, please apply confirming your current salary package or expectations.