TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead. TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, confident people who are connected to the future.
Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it is a mindset!
To implement our brand strategy, we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our iconic brand:
TAG Heuer Sales Associate
Full Time, Permanent Contract
Based in York Designer Outlet
- Provide sales assistance to customers, and ensure a high level of brand and product knowledge
- Achieving personal and store sales targets
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Professionally handling and advising customers of products and services.
- Professionally represent the brand image at all times
- Merchandising displays and ensuring high standards are maintained within the store
- Provide high quality service to customers face-to- face and over the telephone
- Completing sale documentation and efficient use of internal till and stock systems
- Altering and fitting customers watches
- Maintain high level of product and brand knowledge
- Support the implementation of brand training initiatives
- Provide in-store after sales service working with the after sales teams to achieve a high level of customer service and satisfaction
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum GCSE level qualification
- Previous Retail/Customer Service experience
- Preferably worked in luxury goods/similar retail environment
- Knowledge of and ability to use various IT systems
- Proven experience of contributing towards sales targets
- Customer focused, able to serve customers and handle complaints in a highly professional manner
- Ability to develop extensive brand and product knowledge
- Able to meet targets and work to deadlines
- Able to work flexibly, embrace and manage change
- Be able to work as a team
- Results orientated
- Demonstrate an attitude of professionalism, conscientiousness and reliability
Any questions regarding this privacy notice, or requests for further information regarding GDPR compliance within the Company, should be directed to the HR department.