The Sales Manager is TAG Heuer's dedicated brand ambassador in Macy's Herald Square. This role develops the TAG Heuer wholesale business and achieves assigned sales targets by building productive relationships with customers and Macy's staff.
- Achieves monthly and annual sales targets by utilizing in-depth, updated product knowledge, selling and customer service skills
- Maintains client book. Regularly follows up with clients and meets monthly clienteling sales goals
- Assists with execution of store marketing initiatives.
- Provide weekly sales/performance and market intelligence reports to management team on a weekly basis
- Provides superior customer service:
- Greets all customers
- Answers all customer questions, offers alternate product if requested product is not available
- Seeks assistance when unable to fully meet customer needs
- Processes customer repairs when requested
- Sends thank you notes to customers within two weeks of a purchase
- Maintains store log of customer product requests
Training & Product Knowledge:
- Shares product knowledge and information on the brand and convey the passion for TAG Heuer to turn all Macy's sales associates into passionate brand ambassadors.
- Regularly delivers in-store trainings to enhance brand and product knowledge, and ensure proper launch of novelties.
- Support all Macy's sales associates with completing their online training (Pressure Lab)
- Ensures shop-in-shop maintenance, presentation and organization
- Assist Macy's with Inventory management of product receipts and shortage
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Demonstrated in depth TAG Heuer brand and product knowledge strongly preferred
- At least 2-3 years successfully selling TAG Heuer at the retail level strongly preferred
- Previous clienteling experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and engage with customers, co-workers, and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights and weekends on a weekly basis, is required
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender (including gender identity and expression), pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.