This role will support the Louis Vuitton Americas with the attracting, sourcing & recruitment of all non-management employees for Client Service Center. By leveraging their recruitment expertise, the TA Coordinator will publish bespoke & targeted advertising campaigns to ensure that we attract the best in class talent via our own webpage in addition to social media tools, job boards and industry contacts & local network. By accurately recording & analyzing the local recruitment data they will identify trends which will increase the effectiveness of their recruitment efforts. Additionally this role will also be required to support the business with ad-hoc projects and seasonal recruitment campaigns.
- Directly source for all non-manager vacancies within their designated region, ensuring that both the line managers & prospective candidates have a seamless & professional experience and driving down the usage of using recruitment companies.
- Partner with the managers in mapping out their needs for their open position and leveraging this information to target best in class talent.
- Conduct one to one competency based interviews and assessment centres for prospective candidates ensuring that everyone assessed meets our company compliance standards.
- Management of all recruitment processes including screening and acknowledgement of CVs, updating job descriptions when required, organisation of interviews, providing feedback to candidates
- Maximise the use of our company website, job boards to ensure that we are attracting a wide spectrum of candidates outside of the luxury market
- Attend university, industry & networking events to ensure that we build our network of industry contacts and to be a brand ambassador for Louis Vuitton.
- Developing & mapping our competitors to we sure that we remain competitive within the luxury market sector
- Manage the candidate pipeline ensuring that the business has a continuous resource of talent available for their vacancies
- Ensuring that all advertisement written represent the luxury market in which we operate and attract high calibre individuals
Measuring time, cost and quality of all hires (both internal & external) & produce monthly reports demonstrating your findings by maintaining & update the recruitment tracker ensuring that the information is accurate
- Ideally 4-5 years' talent acquisition within an in-house retail environment
- Business astute with a passion for attracting & sourcing best in class talent
- Extensive experience in using social media recruitment specifically Linkedin
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to write targeted & professional job advertisements
- Positive approach to their role with a solution orientated mindset
- Ability to build professional working relationships at all levels
- Trustworthy & discrete
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Detail & deadline oriented with a strong work ethic
- Team player