The Talent Acquisition Manager, support the business strategy at DFS by recruiting top talent into the organization. This position directs the recruitment, selection, hiring and retention strategies for DFS La Samaritaines, with support and direction from the VP Human Resources.
Recruitment & Development
- Design, implement and manage talent sourcing activities to attract high caliber candidates: job description writing, hiring form, external & internal posting, selection of resumes, interviews, reference check, prepare and deliver job offers.
- Design and implement the employer branding in order to promote DFS image in France and to attract talented employees and interns.
- Develop external recruitment process and internal mobility process that allows transfers, promotions, and relocations to be handled efficiently, responding to business needs in a timely and effective manner, including visa and work permit procurement.
- Advisor to and partner with Directors and Managers on all position vacancy and on all talent decisions including acquisition, promotions, development and placement.
- Create and implement an induction program.
- Participate in the selection and hiring process for the Management Trainee Program (MTP) and the Intern Program.
- Support the management of employees‘s competencies/skills and careers.
- Ensure the right level of required language skills (russian, chinese, english....)
- Participation in the implementation of LVMH/DFS talent management culture.
- Manage university relations by developing the DFS brand with the students and University/business school; build strong partnerships that lead to the acquisition of the top talent.
- Create and manage strong relationships with headhunters.
- Participate in the coordination of merit adjustments and performance incentive based on DFS Guidelines.
- Support the employee recognition and retention program.
- Must have Bachelor's Degree in HR or equivalent.
- 8-10 years of experience in a recruitment agency/ temp agencies or in company with primary focus on recruitment
- Fluency in English and French.
- HR competencies: recruitment / -HR communication /labor laws.
- Proficient in MS computer applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) required.