We are looking for a candidate to join the Human Resources Department as TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST at Madrid Head Office, giving support to the retail network of Mediterranean Zone (Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Turkey, Greece & Israel).
The successful candidate will collaborate with the HR team in the daily recruitment plan & talent management.
RESPONSIBILITIES - TALENT MANAGEMENT
- Job posting of openings on the LV (internal & external) and LVMH websites
- Support recruitment through advertising (online posting, school placement services), CV screening, pre-shortlist/interview candidates for internship/retail opportunities
- Coordinate interviews: FaceTime/Skype, fate-to-face, group interviews
- Keep the database up-to-date
- Head Hunting
- Follow-up and feedback throughout the process
- Develop and maintain relationships with Universities
- Interact with HO departments for the development of JD
- Organizes support for pick season in-store coordinating external support with LV stores & employment agencies
At least conversational Spanish. Proficiency in English.
Previous experience in Human Resources in a retail company is a plus.
Be a self-starter and autonomous in terms of agenda and priorities, organizational skills.
Effective communicator (written & oral) and easily connects with others.
Trust & Integrity.
Capability to think out of the box, being flexible, work in a high demanding environment.
Dealing with ambiguity.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fixed-term contract starting ASAP
- Full-time Monday to Friday with flexible working hours
- International environment
- Very dynamic & fast-paced environment
- Availability to travel