- Lead to develop appropriate people development policies and standards to ensure effective, fair and equitable people development throughout the Company;
- Monitor and implement all people development processes, such as OMR, internal mobility, Retail Development Centre, individual development plans, coaching/mentoring, etc. to drive personal ownership and commitment of staff's career development;
- Provide advice and support to the functional heads and line managers to develop appropriate and realistic career/development plans which should reflect well balance between the personal aspirations and Company views;
- Work with Senior Management Team and HRBPs on talent retention strategies and coordinate the succession plan for key positions;
- Driver, through active participation and contribution, specific or ad-hoc HR/Organisation Development projects to enhance the HR impact to improve the organisation effectiveness and business performance.
- Design, develop, review and update training strategy, policies and practices to be in line with business objectives;
- Conduct training needs analysis, establish training system and platform which cater for the needs of all staff in different level and functions;
- Work with external training consultants to work out customized training programs per the business and people needs;
- Lead to coordinate the implementation of LVMH Corporate/local training programs and projects as per the individual development plans;
- Cascade and embed BeingLVMH, help foster a learning and coaching culture within the organization;
- Deliver training programs as the internal trainer per the request, and update and develop training materials and manuals where necessary, monitor and track the training effectiveness;
- Set up L&D budget, monitor and control the expenses against the budget.
- Facilitate the PCR process, which includes PCR training, annual target setting, mid-year review, annual performance review and rating collaboration;
- Ensure IDP is ready for all the staff whose performance is not up to the standard, and monitor its implementation.
- Monitor the LVMH Talent system
Employee Communication & Relations
- Lead to maintain the WJ Wechat, and improve its effectiveness in recruitment, communication and training;
- Continuously improve the employee relationship & communication by various communication tools so as to boost staff's morale;
Reporting directly to the HR Director - Greater China, he/she will be responsible for the HR L&D function for watches and jewelry markets/brands in China, including but not limited to all LVMH training and development programs & projects' design & implementation, helping build the talent pipelines and offering timely and consultative support to achieve organization effectiveness and efficiency.