The Dior Corporate Trainee participates in a program designed to identify and develop future talent for the organization across functional areas. The Talent Development Corporate Trainee will assist the Talent Development team in all areas including Engagement Events, Presentation Development, Talent & Performance Review, Development Tools, Internal Communications, and Administrative Support. By working closely with their assigned Department, the Trainee supports the organization's short and long-term objectives through day to day administrative and long-term project work. Trainees across departments will collaborate to develop initiatives to improve business results, and present plans to Executive Leadership Team.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Engagement Events: Support in planning, organizing & execution employee engagement initiatives and events including CSR Events, Women@Dior, Induction Program, Recognition Events, Sales Conference, Fashion Show viewings & seasonal gifts.
- Presentation Development: Creation, design and edit of presentations and materials in PowerPoint and other programs as needed.
- Talent Review: Assist with presentation development of annual talent review process.
- Performance Reviews: Assist with data analysis and tracking of annual Performance Reviews.
- Maintenance/Creation of Development Tools: Employee Directories, Shared Calendars & Training tools.
- Internal Communications: Draft internal announcements, invitations, and general communications.
- Administrative Support: Support coordination of onboarding schedules, ordering and organization of Dior supplies, catering orders and organizing Development office and closet.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a highly complex work environment
- Ability to take initiative and work independently at times
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and to exercise discretion and professionalism with sensitive information
- Ability to organize and keep track of important documents
- Ability to deliver information in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to communicate effectively by phone and in person
- Ability to manage tasks to resolution
- Must be available M-F, 9-6pm
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent follow-through practices
- Strong time management skills and prioritization with the ability to work under specific timelines and fast-paced environments
- Must possess strong organizational skills and attention to accuracy
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially PowerPoint